junior it administrator - cbd
SCBD, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||10 Apr, 3811||Not Specified||23 Sep, 2019||1 year(s) or above||Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Australian investment and wealth management organisation is looking to hire a Junior IT Administrator to join their CBD team.
This position is responsible for assisting the IT team in the delivery of technical services and support to clients both on and off site. You’ll provide ongoing, proactive recommendations and maintenance for clients and build positive client relationships.
- 1-2 years of experience in IT administration/support.
- Have excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Experience with Windows 365 Office suite.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understand the importance of keeping Chinese Walls in place.
- Assisting IT in servicing multiple clients with diverse IT infrastructure – including desktops, laptops, printers, hardware & software.
- Respond to initial requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and email.
- Maintain regular written and oral communication with clients and their users.
- Assist in providing onsite & remote troubleshooting and support.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Liaise with external vendors.
- Setup and monitoring of meeting rooms.
IT - Hardware / Telecom / Technical Staff / Support
Sydney Central Business District NSW, Australia