Manager for IT Finance Team
at Velux Residential
Hørsholm, Region Hovedstaden, Denmark -
|27 Feb, 2024
|28 Nov, 2023
|3 year(s) or above
|Continuous Improvement,Economics,Writing,Planet,Communication Skills,English,Sap,Digitization,People Management
Required Visa Status:
|H4 Spouse of H1B
|GC Green Card
|Independent - 1099
|Contract – W2
|Contract – Corp 2 Corp
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp
In the VELUX Group, we offer you a world of opportunities and the chance to create a bright future. From the forefront of the sustainable indoor living industry, we enable those who live, work and play under the roof transform their spaces and live a healthier everyday life with more daylight and fresh air.
The VELUX Group is an international, family-owned business with strong financial roots and each year we are able to create real impact by reinvesting in society, our employees and planet through our foundations.
Alongside the rest of our values, “courage” and “mutual respect” define our actions every day and how we wish to contribute to the world.
ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT REALIZING IMPROVEMENT INITIATIVES AND ARE ABLE TO IDENTIFY HOW DIGITALIZATION CAN CREATE VALUE FOR BUSINESS? ARE YOU KEEN ON MANAGING A GROUP OF SKILLED COLLEAGUES WORKING WITH SAP? THEN WE MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR YOU!
In VELUX we want to create well-being for people and planet by transforming spaces using daylight and fresh air. In order to succeed we need to continue to be a well-functioning global organization ensuring continuous improvement and digitization and this is why we need you.
We are looking for you who have your SAP toolbox in place. You have at least 3 years of experience with SAP FI/CO and a relevant background within economics e.g., a MSC in Finance/Accounting. Experience with people management will be an advantage, but most importantly you are willing to take on the task of using your experience with SAP to move the team in the right direction.
You have an open and forthcoming manner. The role as manager for the IT finance team demand that your collaboration, coordination, and communication skills are in top, that you have the ability to build close relations across borders and you are fully proficient in English both orally and in writing.
APPLICATION AND CONTACT
Read more about the VELUX Group at www.velux.com, where you can also learn more about working at our company and what to expect in our recruitment process.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible! We are reviewing candidates and inviting for interviews on an ongoing basis.
All enquiries will be treated confidentially.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Working closely with senior management within Digital Business Platforms to define and implement the team strategy, aligning it with the overall VELUX objectives
- Managing the allocation of resources (both human and technical), optimizing resource allocation for team productivity and capacity
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders to understand the business needs and ensure alignment with the technical solution development
- Staying updated on industry trends and emerging technologies, encouraging the team to adopt best practices
- Oversee and secure day-to-day operational work, ensuring the functionality of the solutions, balancing demand and capacity and maintaining a deep understanding of business needs
- Leading, managing, mentoring, and inspiring a diverse team of digital development professionals, fostering a collaborative and high-performance environment with a culture of continuous improvement, innovation, and customer-centricity
- Make sure the team has the right skills, capabilities and associated training to pave their professional developmen
IT Software - Other