Senior Officer - Corporate Services
Ebene, Bayern, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||13 Jul, 2021||Not Specified||13 Apr, 2021||3 year(s) or above||Dc,Working Experience,Ease,Technology||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
– Educated to A level or equivalent;
– Completed first degree in a relevant field or on the way to complete ICSA Level 2 or ACCA Level 3 or any professional qualification
related to the Global or financial sector.
– Ability to learn CBRIS and any IT Systems related to the job.
– At ease with the use of technology necessary for conducting board meetings.
– Able to use independently the internal booking facilities when organising meetings.
– Microsoft Office Proficiency (Intermediate level).
ocorian.com The contents of this document are classified as DC 2 – confidential information © 2016 Ocorian
– Having a minimum of 3 years of working experience.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Provide administration and company secretarial services independently to a portfolio of client entities, assist the Manager on client
matters and in strict adherence to the policies and procedures of the company.
Conduct the following within prescribed deadlines:
– Conduct the day to day Management and Administration of a portfolio of clients in either the Corporate Services, Private Client
Services or Alternative Investment Client Service Units.
– Work closely with the Manager on client transactions such as merger and acquisitions and disposal of investments.
– Ensure completeness of due diligence documents for a portfolio of clients according to Ocorian Policies and Procedures.
– Ensure all statutory filings are lodged within the respective deadlines.
– Draft complex board resolutions.
– Open and maintain clients’ bank accounts.
– Provide instructions to the officers for payments and banking instructions.
– Ensure application and renewal of Tax Residency Certificates.
– Ensure application and renewal with the Data Protection Office.
– Supervise the compilation of board packs for Board Meetings.
– Attend board meetings and draft minutes for medium and high complexity client entities.
– Carry out the annual / special meetings for medium and high complexity client entities.
– Execute the Company Secretarial and Administration processes whilst ensuring an optimal level of efficiency and productivity at
– Work closely with the Tax Compliance Team for the classification of entities for FATCA/CRS.
– Conduct periodic file reviews.
– Ensure the completeness and integrity of data on NAVOne.
– Correspond and liaise with clients on the above mention matters.
Banking / Insurance
– ensure application and renewal of tax residency certificates.