Senior Portfolio Analyst
at Fire and Emergency New Zealand
New Zealand, , New Zealand -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||05 Feb, 3023||USD 107007 Annual||16 Jan, 2023||N/A||Facilitation,Agile,Security,Data Analytics,Analytical Skills,Forecasting,Excel,Personal Values,Decision Making,Process Analysis,Continuous Improvement||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Apply your change portfolio analysis skills and delivery experience to provide incisive insights on delivery performance
- Join an innovative APMO team to design and implement a capacity and capability planning cadence
- Thrive on collaboration and grow your leadership skill set to influence meaningful change
- Be part of a values lead organisation in the service of New Zealanders
Join our ICT Planning and Assurance team at Fire and Emergency New Zealand and help make a real difference for New Zealanders
WHAT IS ON OFFER:
If you’re looking for chance to put your diverse skill set to use in an organisation dedicated to helping our communities, then we’ll provide you with a unique opportunity to utilise your knowledge within a supportive team.
A values lead organisation where you can make a real contribution to the safety and wellbeing of New Zealanders
- Hybrid working from home and office
- Our employee benefits include matched Kiwi Saver employer contributions of up to 6%
- Life and income protection insurance for eligible employees
- A wellness policy that allows you to look after yourself and your team mates.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working in the ICT Planning and Assurance team the Senior Portfolio Analyst provides specialist advice on ICT portfolio strategy, assurance, pipeline capacity, delivery methods and measurement.
The role also monitors and reports on portfolio delivery across the ICT function, and supports the execution of portfolio prioritisation, funding and investment activities, facilitating collaboration and delivery co-ordination across leaders and teams.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Strong personal values that align with ours
- A growth mindset
- Analytical skills and strong problem-solving capability
- Strong engagement, facilitation, influencing and collaboration skills, working with a broad range of people.
- Portfolio, programme, and project management governance experience (Waterfall and Agile)
- Knowledge of ICT services, delivery models, process analysis and continuous improvement
- Experience presenting complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences, and simplifying that complexity to facilitate decision making
- Experience ensuring technical strategies, policies, standards, and practices (including security) are applied correctly.
- Proven experience in data analytics and the use of tools such as Excel for undertaking complex analytics
- Strong financial management and understanding of operating within a cost recovery model
- Strong planning, forecasting and evaluation
- Good attention to detail
IT Software - Other
New Zealand, New Zealand