Strategic Intelligence Analyst
at BMO Financial Group
Toronto, ON, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Apr, 3809||Not Specified||23 Sep, 2019||2 year(s) or above||Strategic Intelligence,Threat Intelligence,Thinking Skills,Outlook,Sharepoint,Cyber Security,Interpersonal Skills,Reporting,Research,Intelligence Analysis,Vetting,Analytical Techniques,English,Excel,Visio,Powerpoint,Validation,Security Operations||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Strategic Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for the collection, processing, and analysis of cyber threats affecting BMO. The Analyst will support the strategic intelligence function of BMO’s cyber Threat Intelligence and Analytics team. Functions include research and production of timely, accurate, and actionable cyber threat intelligence analysis to support BMO decision makers and security operations personnel.
- Participate in the acquisition, vetting, and validation of cyber threat intelligence from internal and external sources to assist in the production of strategic intelligence that supports security operations and informs decision makers
- Conduct intelligence collection planning and collection management functions
- Research and produce threat intelligence analysis briefs on cyber threats to BMO for internal leadership and operational stakeholders
- Produce rapid-response situational awareness intelligence reporting
- Responsibilities include conducting basic threat research, analysis, reporting and threat mitigation activities during steady state operations.
- Outstanding analytic and critical thinking skills. Must be able to convey complex information in a clear, concise manner. Familiarity with structured analytical techniques is an asset.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of research experience in a professional capacity preferred, ideally in intelligence analysis. Government intelligence experience strongly preferred.
- Exceptional research, analysis and writing skills, preferably in intelligence or security related matters.
- Familiarity with cyber security principles and issues preferred. Cyber security certifications or equivalent demonstrable experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated, team player with good interpersonal skills. Must be able to work with initiative and independently under pressure. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills – Ability to efficiently organize, sort, and process large amount of information.
- Ability to multi-task and complete a variety of time sensitive assignments.
- Ability to read and write a second language other than English is an asset.
- Technical knowledge of networks, computers and cyber security is an asset.
- Knowledge of banks and the financial service sector is a plus.
- Expert or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio) and SharePoint.
IT Software - Network Administration / Security
Toronto, ON, Canada