HUMAN RESOURCES TRAINEE
Espoo, Etelä-Suomi, Finland -
|23 Feb, 2024
|24 Nov, 2023
Required Visa Status:
|H4 Spouse of H1B
|GC Green Card
|Independent - 1099
|Contract – W2
|Contract – Corp 2 Corp
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp
Nissan Nordic Europe Oy is searching for energetic and committed candidates with the ability and drive to deliver first class performance and service for the entire Nordic region. Nissan offers you a unique opportunity to be a part of an organization in an exciting and international working environment, with worldwide career opportunities.
We are now looking for a student to join our team as a
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Currently an undergraduate student majoring in HR, Management, Social Sciences or other relevant subject
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Organized and independent working style
- Driver’s license (B)
- Good skills in MS Office programs
OUR CORE VALUES GIVE A GREAT DESCRIPTION OF HOW WE INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER:
- Always think of the customer
- Show facts, face reality
- Be accountable, be proactive
- Think outside of the box
- Respect others, respect society
Did we get you inspired? The traineeship is anticipated to start in the end of January and lasts 6 months. Please apply through our Global Career Site by uploading both your CV and cover letter in English by the 5th of December.
For more details, please contact HR Business Partner Iiris Pokki on Tuesday the 28th of November between 13:00-15:00. Mobile: +358 405469861.
We are looking forward to your application!
Nissan Nordic Europe is an import and marketing company operating for Nissan in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. The company employs around 170 professionals and the Headquarters is in Espoo, Finland.
Nissan has one of the most comprehensive European presences of any overseas manufacturer, employing more than 16,000 staff across locally based design, research & development, manufacturing, logistics and sales & marketing operations. In 2022 Nissan has sold over 300,000 vehicles in Europe including award-winning crossovers, electrical vehicles, and commercial vehicles.
Pursuing a goal of zero emissions and zero fatalities on the road, Nissan is leading the field with its vision of Intelligent Mobility. Designed to guide Nissan’s product and technology pipeline, this 360 degree approach to the future of mobility will anchor critical company decisions around how cars are powered, how cars are driven, and how cars integrate into society.
Espoo Uusimaa Finlan
In this position you work as a member of Nissan Nordic Europe’s Human Resources and General Affairs Department. Examples of what your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Trainee recruitments for different departments - preparing the job advertisement, shortlisting applicants, interviewing candidates, and helping with candidate selection
- Administrative payroll support e.g. preparation of payroll materials
- Assisting in coordinating various office related services and answering queries from employees
- Support in internal communication and event planning
- Support in invoice follow-up
- Support in company pool car management
- Support in coordinating transactional HR processes with our international HR team
Support in preparing frequent departmental reportsWorking closely with our HR Business Partners, proactively support HR projects and initiatives
We also encourage the Trainee to bring their own ideas and improvements to the current processes.
HR / Administration / IR
Hr management social sciences or other relevant subject