at Foodstuffs North Island
Hobsonville, Auckland, New Zealand - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||30 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||01 Oct, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Our recently completed Supermarket, NEW WORLD Hobsonville is opening soon. As a ‘state of the art’ store we’ll provide a truly unique experience for customers of the Hobsonville community.
We are seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to join the team and help maintain the highest level of food safety and food control plans within the store.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Maintain and ensure all Health & safety and Food safety procedures and systems.
- Actively promote health and safety and food safety to all staff.
- Work closely with external regulatory bodies and Foodstuffs to ensure all systems and processes are compliant.
- Ensure regulatory compliance across all departments
- Work within a flat structure whilst reporting directly to the owner operator
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Hobsonville, Auckland, New Zealand